Applicant Tracking System
Equally as important as managing customer relationships is the successful management of candidate relationships.
RecruitOnline is centred around the day to day activities of both permanent and temporary/contract staffing requirements and features include;
- Unlimited Candidate records
- Fully customisable, searchable and unlimited Candidate Keywords
- Fully searchable Candidate notes
- Inbuilt Email Newsletter module – create, send & track email marketing campaigns
- Seamless application system – candidates’ resumes, details and keywords stored directly into database from online application
- Resumes indexed into database and fully searchable (both simple & complex search functionality)
- Inbuilt and customisable online application screening form tools
- Paperless Onboarding & Candidate Registration
- Client & Candidate Collaboration Portals
The Applicant Tracking System (ATS) in RecruitOnline provides the tools and information to easily and quickly manage a candidate’s progress through a recruitment project. It starts when the candidate registers their interest in a role and from the moment they apply.
Using RecruitOnline, recruiters can successfully manage multiple recruitment assignments and candidate interactions while ensuring that each candidate for each role is evaluated and responded to. Features like the recruiter candidate popup make screening and reviewing applicants a breeze.
The ATS can be configured to enforce a set of custom workflow steps and each of these steps can be configured to trigger automated messaging, status changes and other outcomes.
Inbuilt reporting provides metrics on candidate progress and candidate sources which in turn give both recruiters and managers tools in which to better control and understand the recruitment process within the business.