Activate Daily Booking Orders on the Client Portal
Orders vs Bookings
The default setting for each client is to be able to view and add normal temp orders via the Client Interface.
However, some Clients (eg Health / Aged Care) will need to have access to view & add Daily Bookings instead.
The way this works is:
- Daily Bookings is switched off (default setting) -> The client can only add temp orders and not daily bookings
- Daily Bookings is switched on -> The client can only add daily bookings and not temp orders
If you have a client who needs to be able to add both types of orders, then you will need to set up a separate record in ROL for the Client to manage these bookings.
- Click on the Contact person in ROL
- Ensure the Client already has login details -> Client Portal Logon Password Guidelines
- Click on "PayROL Permissions" button
- Under the heading "Add Division for Client Interface Daily Booking Function:"
- Select from the drop-down menu which division the client needs to add Daily Bookings for
- NOTE: Only one division can be selected.
- Click "Save"