Candidate: Send Email
If the candidate has a valid email address, a "Send Email" button will appear under the "Notes" tab on the candidate left-hand menu. Alternatively, click on the candidates' email address on the top of their record for a short-cut to the Send Email screen.
Send an Email
- Enter the Subject and Message details
- Click 'Send Email Message'
- It will automatically include your signature at the bottom of the email, so there is no need to enter your details in again.
- If the candidate replies to your email, you will receive it in your Email Client (Outlook, etc)
Before you can attach Standard or Candidate files, you need to ensure that the file has been uploaded to ROL:
- If it is a specific-candidate file relating to that candidate record (eg Resume, Ref Check, etc), upload the file to the candidate's Documents screen - see Candidate: Documents)
- If it is a general candidate file that might be required for many candidates (eg Safety Handbook, Stat Dec Form, etc), upload the file to the "Candidate" folder within the "Standard_Docs" folder in File Manager - see FileManager
To attach file/s to your email, click on:
- The "Standard Documents" tab to retrieve & select any documents uploaded to FileManager - "Candidates" folder
- The "Candidate Documents" tab to retrieve & select any documents from the candidates' Documents list
(Hold down 'Ctrl' key to select more than 1 file)
You can also Click on the Upload button to upload and attach documents from your PC, Dropbox or Google Drive
Any files that have been selected will automatically be sent with your email.
Send a Template Email
Users have the option to send a 'template' email to Candidates. These are emails which already have the Subject and Text entered into as a Template.
- Click the 'Send Email' button on the right-side menu
- Click the 'Email Candidate from Template' button
- Select the Template from the list & click 'Get Template'
- Users can edit or add any information into the text in the email before sending
- Click 'Send Email' to send.
- The letter templates also automatically include your signature at the bottom of the email, so there is no need to enter your details in again.
Users can have any email/letter entered into ROL as a 'template'. Once it is inserted as a template, it is accessible to all users.
To manage the Letter Templates, please view the instructions here: Manage Email Templates