Client Portal Logon Password Guidelines
Create the Logon details:
- Go to the Client record in ROL
- Click on the Contact name of who you want to create the logon for
- Click the 'Edit Logon' on the right-hand side
- Enter the 'Username' as their email address
- Username: Wherever possible use the full email address of the client as there username; e.g. email@example.com
- Enter a Password
- Password: Must be at least 8 characters in length and must contain letters and numbers (don't use something like 'Password1'!!!)
- If you want to email the logon details to the client at the same time, click 'Yes' next to the "Email details to Contact:"
- Click "Save Logon Details" to finish
The Client Portal contains confidential information which we must take reasonable steps to protect.
At an absolute minimum "reasonable steps" means a professional approach to username and password policy (as determined by your organisation).
Note: If a client logs into the Client Portal and they are on a users' Contact List in ROL, that user will receive an email advising that their client has logged on to the Client Portal.
- Invoices on the Client Portal <-- setting up a Client Contact person so that they can view their invoices/statements/reports on the Client Portal
- Activate Daily Booking Orders on the Client Portal <--- set up a Client Contact person so that they can add Daily Bookings on the Client Portal