Clients are a core part of the RecruitOnline system and are used to store information on Companies and Contacts.
The following article gives an overview of the structure of a Client record in RecruitOnline.
How to Use
The Company record view also incorporates the Contact view, as Contact's do not have separate records; they are located within Company records.
Various screens (Tabs) and tools found in a Company record:
- Company: Main
- Company: Contacts
- Company: Notes
- Company: Recruiter Jobs
- Company: Casual Management
- Company: Documents
- Company: Diary & Tasks
- Company: Tools
On the Client Toolbar there are some quick links;
- Green Tick - shows when you have current temps with the client
- Person Icon (Green) - shows when you have Rates Schedules with the Client and is a quick link to add a Normal Booking
- Person Icon (Orange) - shows when you have Rates Schedules with the Client and is a quick link to add a Daily Booking
The Company tools are also present when in a Contact record, however there are also some additional tools for Contacts. Once a Contact is clicked on in a Company Record, the right-hand-side tools menu changes & additional functions appear, such as:
- View All Contacts
- Contact: SMS Contact
- Contact Custom Fields
- Contact: Edit Keywords
- Contact: Edit Logon
- Contact: PinvoiceR Permissions
- Contact: Add Contact Note
- Contact: Add Sales List
- Contact: Link Task
To go back to the Company view from any Contact record, click the 'Client View' button to exit out of the Contact view.