Company: Add Rates Schedule
Rates Schedules are used to store the pay and charge information used for Temporary/On-Hire Staff and then form the basis of Bookings (Normal & Daily).
You can Add a Rates Schedule in one of three ways;
- 1. Use the Charge Rate Calculator function
- 2. Add a Rates Schedule Manually
- 3. Import Global Rates from PinvoiceR
How to use
In the Company record, click on the 'Casual Management' option from the left-hand navigation menu and select 'Add Rates Schedule'
- Select the Add Rates Schedule button.
Then complete the Add New Rates Schedule form;
- Select Default Assigned to (this is the ROL user that this Client's Charge Rate is assigned to - eg BDM User)
- Select the Division from the drop-down menu
- Enter the Job name in the field 'Job Title' (Do not enter symbols or other characters like *, /, (, ) etc. Only alphabetical & numerical characters are allowed)
- Enter Pay Rate
- Enter Charge Amount
- Enter Purchase Order Number - optional
- Enter Timesheets Collected By - optional
- Select Job Profile - optional
- Select Timesheet Supervisor Approver - optional and for use with PinvoiceR online timesheets only
- Select Timesheet Manager Approver - optional and for use with PinvoiceR online timesheets only
Click the Add New Rates Schedule button.
- It will automatically take you back to the 'Active' Rates Schedules screen. Click on the name of the Rates Schedule just created.
- This is where you can enter additional pay & charge items (eg Time & Half, Double Time & Double Time & Half) and click Add New Row button each time to save changes.
- You can also set a default Client Code (PinoiceR Billing Location) to use when making bookings from the Rates Schedule.
- You can also set the relevant WHS Info for bookings made from this Rates Schedule.
- Once completed, this Rates Schedule will appear under the 'Active' list. You may like to change the status to 'Calculation' or 'Quote' if required.