To view all of the Contacts added to a Company record, click on 'Contacts' from the left-hand navigation and select 'View'.
Click on either the First or Last name to view their details.
NOTE When users click a Contact record, you will now be in the Contact record, therefore any other information you enter into the system will be against the Contact record of which you clicked on. To exit from the Contact record view, click on 'Main' from the left-hand navigation menu.
Once on a Contact record, users can also Edit and Delete in this screen:
- Click on the + Add Contact button.
To add a contact from a person who has been placed at the Company - scroll to the bottom of the Add Contact form;
To edit a contact:
- Click the 'Contacts' button on the Company record
- Click on the Contact's name
- Click the 'Edit Contact' button
- Make changes in this screen and 'Save Changes' to complete
Contact Address Details
If a contact person from a company has a different address to the company's address, you can edit this in the contact's details.
- Click on the Contact's name from the Contact list of the Company record
- Click on the 'Edit Contact' button
- Enter the details in this screen and 'Save Changes' to complete
Once a contact has been deleted, it cannot be reversed!
To delete a contact:
- Click 'Contacts' from the left-hand navigation menu on the Company record and select 'View'
- Click on the Contact's name to open the Contact record
- Click the 'Delete Contact' button
- "Are you sure you want to do this?"
- If so, click the button "Permanently Delete This Contact"