Company: Rates Schedules
A Rates Schedule in RecruitOnline lists pay, charge and other booking related information that used for the Casual Management process.
In PinvoiceR a Rates Schedule is called a Pay Code.
How to Use
To see Rates Schedules listed against a client, from the client click on the Casual Management and then View Rates Schedules links.
Click on the status drop-down menu to view a list of Rates Schedules under that status.
Active: These are Rates Schedules currently active and being used to supply staff.
Calculation: These are Rates Schedule calculations for the client.
Quote: These are Rates Schedule quotes which have yet to be approved by the client.
Archived: These are previously used, old/inactive Rates Schedules which have been archived as they are no longer in use.
NOTE: A temp booking can only be created on a Rates Schedule which is marked as either 'Active' or 'Quote'.
Old Rates Schedules are never deleted from the database; their status is simply changed to 'Archive'. This is useful in the case that users may need to refer to old / previous (legacy) pay & charge details and this would not be possible if they were removed from the system entirely.
Click on a Rates Schedule to see further information - the following explains each of the fields on a Rates Schedule;
- Default Assigned To: - This field is to automatically assign the booking to a ROL User
- Division: - This is the Division that is used in the booking
- Job Name: - The Job Name
- PinvoiceR Pay Code: - when the Rate Schedule has been exported to PinvoiceR, this is the pay code ID from PinvoiceR
- PinvoiceR Client Billing Code: - This is the default billing location/Client Code
- Status: - This is the status of the Rates Schedule
- Timesheets Collected By: - This is the ROL User assigned to collect the timesheets (usually only used for monitoring the collection of manual timesheets
- Job Profile: - This is the Job Profile used for Bookings made for the Rates Schedule
- Pay Level: - This is the Pay Level used for Bookings made for the Rates Schedule
- WHS Info: - This is the WHS Info used for Bookings made for the Rates Schedule
- Award Interpreter Job Rules: - If online timesheets are being used, this is the pay rule used for Bookings made for the Rates Schedule
- Supervisor Approvers: - If online timesheets are being used, this is the list of supervisor approvers used for Bookings made for the Rates Schedule
- Manager Approvers:- If online timesheets are being used, this is the list of manager approvers used for Bookings made for the Rates Schedule
The pay and charge pay code items are listed at the base of the rate schedule.
The Company Rates Schedules screen lists the pay & charge rates information that have been allocated to that particular client for their temp bookings.