Contact: Edit Keywords
A Contact within a Company record can also have Keywords assigned to them. When a Contact has been selected, these keywords can be viewed on the Main tab. If there are no keywords in the list, then that Contact does not have any keywords allocated.
These keywords are set by users and every user has the ability to update/edit Keywords pertaining to that particular Contact record.
Key Lists and Keywords can be updated as often as required. They provide details about the Contact, as specified by users.
By default, users can update Contact keywords of:
- 'Contact Groups', &
ROL Support encourages users to create their own company-specific Key Lists and Keywords via the Manage Keywords feature of ROL to use against Contacts, Companies and Candidates.
- Click on the Contact name of which you would to add/modify keywords for
- Click 'Edit Keywords' button on the right-hand side toolbar
- Highlight/select the Key List to update
- Update/edit/add the keywords listed as required
- 'Save Changes' to complete.