Contact: Edit Logon
This only applies if your ROL installation includes the Client Interface
In order to provide your Clients with access to the Client Interface, the Contact/s within the Company should be allocated with log on details.
- Whilst in the Client record, click on the Contact person to allocate a log on for
- On the right-side menu, click "Contacts" -> then click "Edit Logon"
- Enter a user name for the Contact (eg using their email address as their user name makes this easier for the client to remember. If they have a very long email address you could use their 'firstname'.'lastname' instead)
- Enter a password for the Contact
- Choose whether you want to email the details to the Contact or not
- Click the 'Save Logon Details' button to save the details (this will also send an email to the Contact, if you chose to)
Secondary Logon Details
A log on for another company's details can also be allocated to a Contact within a different Company. For example, Joe Briggs may be the Manager of ABC Company, but he is also a Partner in 123 Inc. He can be allocated a log on for 123 Inc whilst in the record of ABC Company.
This can only be done if they also already have been allocated a log on for the other company. If required, allocate their log on within the other company first before proceeding.
Add secondary logon:
- Click the 'Add Secondary Logon Details' button whilst in the 'Edit Logon' screen
- In the next screen, search for the secondary company details
- Click the company name in the search results list
- Choose the contact in the list and click 'Add Selected'