Link jobs from TradeMe to Your Site
From RecruitOnline Help System
Instructions for linking job advertisements on TradeMe for candidates to apply through your Website:
- Log in to TradeMe
- When posting a new job, or go to Edit an existing job, in the 'Listing Details' section, enter the JREF# of the Recruiter job into the 'Your Reference #' space.
- The JREF# can be found in the Recruiter section of Recruit Online.
- Click to view the list of jobs.
- The 3rd column in is 'JREF#:' and this is where the JREF # is specified for each job listed.
- The next step is at the bottom of the TradeMe form, under 'Application Details'.
- Next to 'Online Applications', select the 'Via my website' button, and enter in this url with NO spaces:
- At the end of the url, after the equals sign (=), enter the JREF# again here, again with NO spaces, so it would look something like this:
- Proceed to the next steps, post the job online, and watch the applications roll in through Recruit Online.
- For any applications received, the Consultant of that particular job will be notified via email, specifying the candidate's name and details, and job applied for.