Submit Vacancy via Website
With this feature, potential clients have the ability to submit their vacancy details via a form on your website.
The form contains the following fields specified in the screenshot below:
Once submitted, these fields are inserted into the database as:
- Blue fields: these are entered as the Contact person details
- Green field: this is entered as the Company/Client business name
- Pink fields: these are entered into the Recruiter Vacancy job details
- Yellow fields: these are entered into the Recruiter Vacancy's Job Spec details
The following applies:
- The "Job Status" will default to "Active" but it is "On Website" = "NO" (not being advertised on the site) - (this can be changed through the system once the job vacancy details have been entered correctly, eg advertisement text, etc)
- The job "Location" is set as config value defaultJobLocationId
- If this is not set, it will default to "Sydney" for location
- The operating area Division that the vacancy is attached to is set as a config value: submitVacancyDivision
- If this is not set, it will default to division ID# "1"
- The user who receives the submitted form by email, and the user who the Vacancy is entered against, is set as a config value: submitVacancyUser
- If this is not set, it will be emailed to RecruitOnline Support and the user who owns the job will be "ROLSUPPORT"
Once submitted, the form will do the following:
- Creates a Company record with the Company/Client business name
- Address details, etc will not be present as this is not a requirement on the form. This may need to be entered manually by a User after contact with the potential client
- Creates a Contact record against the Company record
- NOTE#1: If the Contact email address already exists on the database, it will not create a new record and instead will insert the details against the existing contact & company record to avoid duplicating records on the system.
- NOTE#2: The contact person may be missing vital information such as last name, position, etc. This may need to be entered manually by a User after contact with the potential client
- Creates a new Recruiter Vacancy and inserts the Job Spec details against the vacancy
- It is then the responsibility of the User to gather the additional information required or edit the job advertisement for the Vacancy (if need)
- Creates a Note against the Company record with the Vacancy details. The heading of the note is "New Job Brief Submitted via Website Vacancy Form"
- The note will be set as config value for noteTypeJobBrief, otherwise noteTypeSiteInfo
- Sends an Email notification to the User specified with a link to the new Recruiter Vacancy record in ROL which contains all the details from the submitted form.