View a list of Records from an Existing ROL page Report
Throughout Recruit Online, many pages consist of existing reports, these may be Company, Contact or Candidate records.
Users can manipulate any of these reports into a 'standard' report list which can be used to:
- save the list separately into your saved lists
- send an SMS or email to the records on the list
- remove certain records from the list to make a custom list
To access a standard list of records from an existing report, do the following:
- Click on the link of one of the records on the list
- Once in the record screen (Candidate, Company or Contact), click the green upwards arrow on the top-right-hand corner
- This will bring you to the standard list report
- Here, users can proceed to saving the list, sending an sms message, etc.
- This can only be done for Contact and Candidate records (not Company records)
What are the Green arrows for?
When accessing a candidate, contact or company record from a report or list, the green arrows do the following:
- <- Go back one record / go back to the previous record
- -> Go forward one record / go to the next record
- Up arrow: Go back to the standard view of the results list