From RecruitOnline Help System
- 1 Getting Support
- 2 Logging in to RecruitOnline
- 3 Using the Training Register
- 4 From Advert to Invoice
- 5 Record Types in RecruitOnline
- 6 Clients
- 7 Candidates
- 8 Email & SMS/TXT in RecruitOnline
- 9 Leads & Opportunities
- 10 Newsletters
- 11 KPIs & Activities
- 12 Activity Sets
- 13 Recruiter
- 14 Keywords, Candidate Compliances & Job Profiles
- 15 Candidate Availability
- 16 Charge Rate Calculator
- 17 Rates Schedules
- 18 WHS Info
- 19 Bookings in RecruitOnline
- 20 Filling Temp Jobs in RecruitOnline
- 21 Client Portal
- 22 Candidate Portal
- 23 Commission Tracking in RecruitOnline
- 24 Candidate - PinvoiceR Onboarding
- 25 Client - PinvoiceR Onboarding
- 26 Online Timesheets - PinvoiceR
- 27 RecruitOnline Training
- 28 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- 29 Marketing Tools
- 30 Recruit Online Candidate Website
- 31 PinvoiceR
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
New Users FAQ
Recruiter Job FAQ
- How do I advertise a job on my website?
- How do I see the Candidates for a Job?
- How do I only see the Current Candidates for a Job?
- How do I Sort the Candidates for a Job?
- How do I Notify the Candidate of an Interview?
- How do I place a Candidate to a job?
- How do I Notify the Candidates of the Outcome?
- Why is the email unsuccessful option sometimes missing from candidates?
- Online Candidate Application Screening
- Duplicate candidate job applications
- Advanced Resume & Text Searching
- Recruiter Workflow
- Submit Vacancy via Website
Candidate Records FAQ
- How do I Create a Candidate Record Manually?
- Candidate Record Main Screen
- What do I do if there are multiple candidate records for one person?
- How do I Delete a Candidate Record?
- How do I set Candidate Availability?
- How do I add a task to a specific candidate?
- How do I add multiple URL's to a candidate?
- Candidate Record View
- Update Keywors/Skills of a candidate
- Search by Distance from Postcode
- How do I manage candidate qualifications?
- How do I get back to the Company View?
- How do I add a new user to Recruit Online?
- Why can't I see every candidate's name when I try to fill a temporary job?
- Why can't I be logged into the Recruiter system and another part of RecruitOnline concurrently?
- How can I synchronise my email with RecruitOnline?
- How to view the Opportunity Pipeline (CRM)?
- What are Permissions?
- What is the easiest way to check the all keyword list?
Manager / System Administrator FAQ
- User Manager - Manage user accounts on the database
- Recruit Online Administration
- User Level Access
- How do I set the KPI points for Note types?
- Systems Administration Tasks
- Activity Sets - Automating workflows
- What information can be changed in my ROL Email signatures?
- Configuring The ORT - Online Registration Ticket system
- Integrating your VOIP system with ROL
- RecruitOnline can set HTML newsletters to Contacts and Candidates - see Newsletters
- There is a special type of Contact newsletter called a Candidate Flyer
- You can use RecruitOnline to automatically email candidates Candidate Job Alerts
Recruit Online Candidate Website
ROL Candidate Website HELP FAQ:
ROL Client Website HELP FAQ:
- How do I set up online ordering for a Contact?