Difference between revisions of "Search Results: Send Bulk Message"
From RecruitOnline Help System
(Created page with 'A list of Candidate or Contact search results can be sent an * SMS and Email * SMS only, or * Email only via the 'Send Bulk Message' function. ==How to== * Bring up a list o…')
Revision as of 03:19, 3 February 2011
A list of Candidate or Contact search results can be sent an
- SMS and Email
- SMS only, or
- Email only
via the 'Send Bulk Message' function.
- Bring up a list of records (either Candidates or Contacts), via the Search function or via a report from a page within ROL <--- How do I do this? See: View a list of Records from an Existing ROL page Report
- This cannot be done for Company records, only Contact records within Companies
- Click the 'Send Bulk Message' button
- Enter the details on the form:
- Email Subject:
- Email Message:
- SMS Message:
- Send Message
Once submitted, a report will show the records which were:
- Sent an Email
- Sent a SMS
- Failed to send either
How This Works:
- You can select to send an SMS, an Email message, or both.
- Leaving the sms message or the email subject blank will indicate what you wish to send.
- There is a validity check done on the mobile number and the email address. If ROL believes the number or address to be inaccurate then it will skip that record.
- If both SMS message and and email subject are entered then ROL will try to send an SMS but if the mobile does not appear to be valid it will send an email.
- SMS sent and Email sent notes will be added against the records.