Leads & Opportunities
Sales Leads & Opportunities are the lifeblood of any business and having them built into your business processes is essential.
Leads can come from just about anywhere; a recent reference check; a colleague attending a networking event; a referral from a client; etc. Being attune to the source of them, along with a simple system to assign and follow them up are important elements in successfully growing your business.
In RecruitOnline, leads can be easily added by any member of your team. These can be assigned and reported on. Once a lead has been qualified it can then be converted to an Opportunity and this process allows for users to put more detail and set values such as;
- % Chance of Winning the Opportunity
- $ Value of Opportunity
- Forecast Close Date – use to manage expectations around the progress of an opportunity
- Status – (eg on Hold, Lost, Abandoned, Won)
- Division – assign the opportunity to the relevant division
- Assigned To – Select the user who has been assigned the opportunity
- Add an Opportunity Pipeline
It’s likely that in your business you have clearly defined steps that are undertaken when you are working on Client Opportunities. These might range from initial sales and quoting steps through to OH&S, finance and credit approval.
In RecruitOnline you can define a number of Opportunity Pipelines (eg you may have differing processes for Industrial Staffing vs. Healthcare Staffing, Perm vs Temp, etc) and then use these pipelines to assign and manage tasks to the people involved with each opportunity.